Welcome to the Village of Northport
Welcome to the official site of Northport, NY. Our village is located on the great North Shore of Long Island within the County of Suffolk and the Town of Huntington. Northport is known for its secluded deep-water harbor, beautiful parks and beaches, wealth of quaint 19th-century architecture and pedestrian-friendly downtown.
Wanted for Attempted Robbery: Suffolk County Crime Stoppers and Northport Police Department detectives are seeking the public's help to identify and locate the men who attempted to rob a pizza delivery person in Northport last week. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. For more information: SCPD Alert
In light of the attacks in Paris, the Northport Police have no reports of any credible threats to the Village or the tri-state area. We do request that all residents be alert and if you see something suspicious, say something by calling 911.
- If you are downloading either of the Solid Waste bids below, please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org so that if there are any amendments they can be sent to you.
- Collection of Solid Waste, Single-Stream Recyclables and Yard Waste, Transportation and Disposal Services - Bid No. 2015-1
- Collection of Solid Waste (Bin System), Single-Stream Recyclables (Bin System) and Yard Waste, Transportation and Disposal System - Bid No. 2015-2
- Northport Village Standard & Poor's Rating Report
- Adopted 2015-2016 Budget
- Recycling and Solid Waste Collection Schedule for 2015
- The Solar Panel Permit Application has been added to the Permits and Forms page.
- Village of Northport Fiscal Stress Monitoring Report
- Adopted 2014-2015 Budget
- More What's New...